Frontier Management is seeking an experienced Executive Director to manage the day-to-day operations of the Crescent Landing at Hattiesburg community located in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Demonstrated success as a leader in similar settings is required of the Executive Director.
Position qualifies for Performance Based Bonus Programs! See below for more detail.
At Frontier Management, we strive to bring new and innovative programs and services to our residents. We challenge our teams to elevate every aspect of Senior Living and highlight what we call “Frontier Culture.” Success in doing so has positively impacted our growth, allowing Frontier to reach new heights. We are proud to be ranked #20 among the nation’s Top 50 Largest U.S. Seniors Housing Operators by American Seniors Housing Association.
The Executive Director will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of all departments within the community. This includes achieving and maintaining maximum occupancy of the community while focusing on high resident satisfaction and quality resident care/services. The Executive Director will ensure compliance with applicable state and federal requirements and ensure a smooth operation of the community through staff development and employee satisfaction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the delivery of quality care and services and promotes positive resident and family relations, responding promptly and appropriately to resident needs, requests and concerns. Encourages resident interaction and promotes a culture where each resident is of the greatest importance
- Operates the community in a manner which will ensure company profitability by meeting all community budget and census guidelines as set by Corporate
- Directs and monitors all marketing activities to achieve a 100% occupied community
- Provides resident programs designed to provide enrichment in the areas of social interaction, entertainment, arts and crafts, physical exercise, education, religious services, and community involvement
- Complies with all state and federal laws and regulations and all company rules and regulations regarding the care of the residents and operation of the community. Develops a positive rapport with all state regulatory representatives
- Oversees the healthcare related programs and services (i.e. medications, bathing, staff development, charting) and ensures that all applicable state-mandated rules and regulations are carefully adhered to
- Directs and monitors timely and accurate completion of all daily/weekly/monthly billings, accounting and bookkeeping requirements
- Assists as needed in the coordination of move-in with respective residents. Periodically reviews each resident’s status and ability to perform under the terms and conditions of the Residency Agreement
- Actively manages and leads the community team, including recruiting and retention of key contributors, performance management, employee development, coaching, and feedback
- Routinely monitors the sanitation of the kitchen, quality of meals, quantity, and appearance of service and entire staff, cleanliness of resident apartment and satisfaction of residents
- Implement a quality assurance program that evaluates each department’s performance on an on-going basis
- Provides a safe environment for residents, staff, and visitors
- Performs additional duties as assigned to ensure business continuity
- Must have appropriate professional license and license must be in good standing (i.e. RCF, ALF, BH, MC, RCFE)
- Must be able to relate to the elderly in a positive manner
- Must possess good marketing and public relations skills
- Must have an understanding of budgeting, financial record keeping and reporting, appropriate State and Federal regulations, operational systems and procedures and must be able to apply that understanding to ensure the smooth operation of the community
- A minimum of three (3) years prior experience in a management position operating a retirement assisted living or skilled nursing community, or related business
- High School diploma, higher education, and accompanied by specific training and/or certification in management activities
- Must have current certification as an Assisted Living Administrator
- Proven ability to lead teams and develop people
- Must possess a current state-specific driver’s license and appropriate driving record
- Must be fidelity bondable
- Good communication skills, verbal and written; English language skills adequate to allow communication with residents and staff, and to understand written and verbal instructions
Frontier Management offers a competitive salary and a work environment that encourages initiative and fosters respect. Frontier Management, LLC offers medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, Flexible Spending Account, Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan with a competitive Match program that we recently enhanced this April of 2021! To discover more about the Frontier Management team, please visit our site at www.frontiermgmt.com
The Executive Director qualifies for Performance Based Bonus Programs! Frontier Management, LLC has two established Performance Based Bonus programs for our community’s Management team: The Exceeding Net Operating Income Bonus and the Marketing Bonus Program (Management Team). It is the goal of Frontier Management, LLC to award its employees for diligent efforts and outcomes which positively impact the Company and its future, including striving to control costs, maintaining high levels of resident satisfaction and reaching high census targets.
For consideration, email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations. Additionally, all applicants must complete the online employment application and subsequent questionnaire at https://frontiermgmtcareers.com/JobDetails.asp?id=45973
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 per year
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location