- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Hand tools
- Mechanical knowledge
- High school diploma or GED
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we have an exciting opportunity for a Final Assembly Packing Operator.
- Secure, prepare and assemble components into core assemblies, skeleton assemblies and fuel assemblies.
- Perform hand work and rework operations as required to meet design specification.
- Must be able to work all shifts
Who You Are:
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the team:
- Must have high school diploma/GED
- 1-2 years of manufacturing experience preferred
- Mechanical ability with hand tools
- Lifting 35 -50lbs
- Certified crane or fork lift is a plus
- Must be able to work all shifts including: Shift Monday – Thursday 2:45 PM – 10:45 PM Friday 12:45 PM – 8:45 PM
- Mandatory overtime during the year as needed.
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
Safety and Quality
Integrity and Trust
Customer Focus and Innovation
Speed and Passion to Win
Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
Paid Vacations and Holidays
Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
Educational Reimbursement Program
Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting http://www.westinghousenuclear.com.
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.