Job title: Facilities Engineer HVAC
Company: Oaklawn Racing Casino Resort
Job description: Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Oaklawn Team. We have an extraordinary legacy. We are a family with strong core values, providing a new level of excitement for our guests and Team Members as we aspire to be Arkansas’ Employer of Choice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Facility Engineer HVAC is responsible for installation, repairs, troubleshooting and performing preventive maintenance on, including but not limited to, commercial grade heating, ventilating, refrigeration and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and multi-zone systems that incorporate pneumatic, electronic, and/or programmable logic controls. Responds to emergency power failures and emergency back-up systems. Monitor and test various refrigeration and HVAC systems. The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
- Provides impeccable guest service to all guests
- Installs and monitors performance of installed HVAC/refrigeration equipment for hazards, adjustments, or replacement.
- Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests HVAC/refrigeration equipment, and appliances using appropriate tools and testing instruments.
- Assists other Engineering staff in troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of commercial air conditioning and multi-zone heating and cooling systems that incorporate pneumatic, digital, and central energy management system controls.
- Develops heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) /refrigeration system modification plans and estimates jobs for remodel activities.
- Creates preventive maintenance checklists for new equipment.
- Interprets as-built building blueprints and recommends system modifications for remodel projects in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Researches and selects materials for HVAC/refrigeration systems installation, repair, and maintenance.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Monitors work practices to ensure safety practices are utilized.
- Monitors maintenance repair and troubleshooting for HVAC/refrigeration systems and apparatus.
- Monitors installation of HVAC/refrigeration services for construction projects
- Reviews pre-construction documents and technical guidelines
- Responds to emergency HVAC/refrigeration calls such as power outage and failures. Evaluate situation and take proper corrective action.
- Assists as directed with inspections for contractor performed work in renovations and new construction projects.
- Responsible for identifying, estimating and prioritizing trade related improvements for Oaklawn properties.
- Performs weekly inspections of facilities to determine needs, issues and project completion
- Follows established procedures and policies of the Oaklawn Racing Casino Resort.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED; VOTECH required.
- 5 or more years of trade experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.; industrial/commercial experience required.
- HVAC/refrigeration installation, maintenance, and repair skills required.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to lead others in troubleshooting and emergency repairs.
- Ability to develop and implement planned maintenance programs.
- Ability to read, understand, and follows safety procedures.
- Must be able to perform the physical job duties of all Facilities team members.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
OAKLAWN RACING CASINO RESORT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is Oaklawn’s intent to provide a drug-free, healthy, safe and secure environment for our Team Members. All applicants must complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Location: Hot Springs, AR
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 07:34:16 GMT
Click Here To Apply