Job title: Falling Rock Hotel – Doorman
Company: Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
Job description: Love the Guest Experience and enjoy people, then being a Doorman at Falling Rock is the career for you! The Doorman supervises and maintains the Front Drive of the hotel to ensure a pleasant arrival and departure experience for guests entering and leaving Falling Rock.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate Arrival and Departure of guests with their vehicles, luggage, golf clubs, and skis.
- Monitor all associate training within the department for Doorman and Valets to ensure compliance with Core Curriculum Training from the training department as well as AAA standards
- Possess detailed knowledge of all PMS and ensure that overnight parking charges are posted on a daily basis.
- Conduct daily walk through/inspections of Front Drives, parking areas, and guest service storage areas to ensure cleanliness and safety.
- Assist guests and support associates in solving issues that are perceived to be unsatisfactory to expectations.
- Weekly schedule, manage hours of Doorman and Valets and monitor overtime
- Assist in other duties assigned by Front Office Managers or Director of Lodging
- The main gauge of satisfaction will be guest comment card scores and associate satisfaction scores. Projects should be completed on time and contain pertinent information. Candidate will be measured in their ability to maintain guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction, as well as expenses and payroll as a percentage of revenue for each department.
- Must be able to speak English
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have knowledge of local area and be able to give directions to different destinations.
- Must be able to carefully lift 60+ lbs of luggage into vehicles
- Experience in hospitality and guest issue resolution.
- Must be willing to work varied hours including, nights, third shift, weekends, and holidays.
- Class CDL drivers license not necessary, but a plus.
Why Work for Nemacolin?
Located in the beautiful Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin is the areas premier destination for launching a five-star, five-diamond career in the hospitality industry. At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Our unique amenities and strong track record of exceeding industry standards make Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization by offering competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement At Nemacolin, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs Nemacolin realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests, while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Cond Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
ASSOCIATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
$1,000 Year-Round Referral Incentive – Receive a reward of $250.00 when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 90 days! Receive a second reward of $250.00 when the referred associate continues their employment for a total of 6 months! Receive a third award of $500.00 when an associate continues their employment for 1 year!
Seasonal Referral Incentive- Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days!
*Rewards not applicable for rehires.
- Enterprise – A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate car rentals through Enterprise at a discount rate.
- X-Plan Ford Pricing – As a Ford Partner, Nemacolin gives you the ability to purchase or lease eligible vehicles at Ford Motor Companys XPlan Pricing. The discounted prices are good on new, leased, or used vehicles. Your family members in the same household are also eligible to receive discounted prices, just because you work at Nemacolin.
- Verizon Wireless – A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 17% discount
- AT&T Wireless – A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 13% discount
- Sprint Wireless – A Nemacolin account has been set up for associate to receive a 15% discount
- 84 Lumber – 17 % (associate must pay to haul).
Location: Farmington, PA
Job date: Thu, 12 May 2022 07:40:58 GMT
Click Here To Apply