Teachers of Tomorrow
Job title: Field Supervisor – Multiple States Outside of Texas
Company: Teachers of Tomorrow
Job description: We are pleased to see your interest in Teachers of Tomorrow!
We are actively recruiting Field Supervisors in Indiana, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Michigan.
We collect applications for additional states at all times. To be considered for current or future openings, please apply now!
Field Supervisor – AZ, FL, IN, MI, NV, NC, and SC
Do you want to join one of the nation’s most successful Alternative Teacher Certification/Licensure Programs? Teachers of Tomorrow is looking for Field Supervisors to add to our growing team! Join us today and continue making a difference by supporting our teachers of tomorrow! The ideal candidate for this position has a successful career in educational leadership. They are independent, dependable, and driven. This position is 100% remote, with regions assigned in the following states: AZ, FL, IN, MI, NV, NC, and SC.
Who We Are
Located in Houston, Texas, Teachers of Tomorrow is the leading national Alternative Certification Program (ACP) provider with plans of continued growth in 2022! Through quality instruction and unparalleled support – Teachers of Tomorrow provides the most effective preparation for educators to make a meaningful difference in the lives of their students. To find out more
About the Position
Teachers of Tomorrow Field Supervisors are former superintendents, administrators, and directors with more than 10 years of experience, who have had distinguished and successful teaching careers of their own. These experts in the education field are carefully selected, screened, and trained, with the goal to support our new teachers. The Field Supervisor’s main goal is to increase and enhance individual teacher effectiveness by providing interns support, guidance, and constant feedback. This position is part time, with complete flexibility in both workload and work schedule.
- Key Responsibilities
- Submit observation reports to Teachers of Tomorrow by set deadlines.
- Document observations on the electronic portal.
- Provide constructive and relevant feedback on classroom observations
- Communicate with Texas Teachers staff, district/campus administrators on teachers’ progress and performance.
- Review electronic portal for additions, updates, and deadlines.
- Offer emotional support by listening, encouraging, and sharing experiences.
- Provide remediation for interns experiencing problems via field experience.
- Help interns navigate Intern Portal on Teachers of Tomorrow website.
- Create a partnership with the intern and administrator.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
What We are Looking For
- Must hold a valid Educator certificate for the state in which you are applying
- Minimum of 8 years teaching experience.
- Minimum of 3 years administrative and/or supervisory experience.
- Must be willing to commute within 50 miles.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
- Must be proficient in basic technology skills including but not limited to email, Microsoft Word, scanning documents, PDF files, etc.
What We Offer
We understand that our people are the most important factor to our success. As a result, we value and invest in our people through:
- Flexible scheduling
- 401(k) with employer matching after meeting eligibility requirements
Teachers of Tomorrow is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Columbia, SC
Job date: Thu, 25 May 2023 07:37:17 GMT
Click Here To Apply