If you no longer want to spend your time on sourcing new clients and would rather have the time to deepen relationships and create complex financial plans, then join a team that is a stable industry leader. Fidelity provides a business model with an existing client base and institutional feeders of business that is unmatched in the industry. At Fidelity, we empower professional growth, flexibility and support thus enabling long-term success for you and our clients.
The Purpose of Your Role
Working in our Investor Center, you will engage face-to-face with your customers, offering guidance and personalized planning, while helping extend the reach of the firm’s brand. We fully support you with an open architecture product platform and top resources in the financial industry, while you nurture relationships with an existing client base.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Previous success in building relationships, uncovering needs and recommending solutions
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 licensed; Series 65 or 66 licensed and appropriate state registrations OR ability to acquire series 65/66 upon hire
- Keen ability to present complex solutions to a knowledgeable client base while building rapport and credibility
- Degree and/or other professional certifications are helpful; if you do not already have a CFP or degree, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you obtain one
The Skills You Bring
- Ability to thoughtfully introduce your clients to different investment strategies and bring together additional client assets while engaging in positive, client-centered discussions
- Being coachable, collaborative, and curious are your “go to” attributes
- Committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience with a passion for seeing others thrive
- Motivated by results and finding solutions, you take initiative and exceed customer expectations
- Extensive knowledge of investment solutions
Our Investments in You
Fidelity’s greatest advantage is our people, and we believe it is important to approach life holistically. We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a stable base salary, to recognize associate achievements. And our benefit programs are designed to help you and your family strike the right balance. We offer training in-branch, regionally, nationally, and virtually to help you with all aspects of your business. You will not fail due to a lack of training or onboarding!
The Value You Deliver
- Your integrity, insights, interpersonal skills, and meticulous planning allows you to mentor and support your customers as they look to reach their retirement goals
- Supporting our clients by providing comprehensive investment solutions and retirement plans to meet their needs both now and for their future
- Effectively engage clients through personal interactions, reflecting your interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- You have a steadfast commitment to your clients while making a positive impact in the community
Series 07 – FINRA, Series 63 – FINRA, Series 66 – FINRA
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working.”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.