Job title: Fine Dining Server
Company: Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
Job description: With everything we do, we believe a stay with us will enhance your life by creating memories that last a lifetime. How do we accomplish this? We place food and service at the heart of everything we do! We just happen to operate a phenomenal resort called Nemacolin; you should come and grow your career here!
We are seeking to fill a key position in our Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec restaurant as a Server. This individual should be a team player and have a passion for customer service.
The Server is responsible for selling and serving food and drinks to resort guests in a professional manner. Servers must maintain comprehensive menu knowledge and excellent customer service skills. Additionally servers must have knowledge of the procedures involved to safely and responsibly serve alcohol to resort guests while utilizing the Micros system to process orders.
- Utilizing Micros systems
- Adhere to Resort safety practices and procedures
- Maintain specific side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Maintaining Food and Alcohol Knowledge
- Serving Alcohol safely and responsibly
- Check identification of guests to ensure they are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Utilizing appropriate verbiage in accordance with Forbes standards to communicate with guests
- Must be able to speak English
- Must be of legal age according to State regulations to serve alcohol.
WHY WORK FOR NEMACOLIN?
Experience the magic of Nemacolin. Reaching across 2,200 acres in the Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Nemacolin offers guests a getaway like no other. Elevated accommodations range from the thrilling grandeur of The Chateau and modern elegance of Falling Rockboth recipients of the Forbes Travel Guide 2020 Awardsto the refreshing ease of The Lodge as well as The Homes and The Estates. And that is just the beginning! Nemacolin comes to life with show-stopping dining from the Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond Lautrec; two championship, Pete Dye-designed golf courses; award-winning spa and wellness services; Orvis-endorsed fly fishing; countless outdoor activities; and snow sports, shopping, wildlife experiences, art tours, magical seasonal events, and limitless fun for all. Adventure awaits.At Nemacolin, we strive to attract, retain, and develop the best and the brightest talent in the field. Unique amenities and a strong track record of exceeding industry standards make Nemacolin an employer of choice for those looking to pursue opportunities in areas such as lodging and guest services, food and beverage, recreation, culinary arts, golf, and retail, among others. Through a variety of training initiatives and a strong commitment to career development programs, we believe that we can help our associates to develop the skills necessary to advance within our organization.
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal hours
- Family medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance
- Local and resort discounts
- On-site uniform and dry-cleaning services
- Discounted meals during breaks in the associate break areas
Nemacolin promotes a culture of continuous learning for our associates. We are strongly committed to comprehensive professional development programs:
- Opportunities for advancement At Nemacolin, we encourage our associates to grow within the organization and gain experience in a variety of departments to better understand the hospitality industry. Nemacolin prides itself on promoting from within the organization, and many of our mid and upper-level managers began in entry-level positions and advanced into their current roles.
- Associate Recognition programs Nemacolin realizes that our associates help to set us apart from other organizations in the industry through their commitment to providing exceptional service and ability to consistently exceed guests expectations. Each month, associates can nominate others who have provided exceptional service, demonstrated leadership capabilities, or excelled in their areas of expertise. Winners receive an award for their efforts and are recognized by members of management.
- Mentoring and coaching programs As a new associate, we provide a level of mentoring that is best suited to you to enhance your growth and career interests while sharing knowledge, advice, and encouragement along the way.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Nemacolin has consistently been recognized in the hospitality industry for providing superior customer service and outstanding facilities. We are very proud of what we have accomplished, and we would like to have the opportunity to share our enthusiasm with you. Some of our accomplishments include the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star rating, the AAA Five-Diamond rating, the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, and a variety of other awards from Cond Nast Traveler, and Golf Digest, just to name a few.
Associate Referral Program
- $1,000 Year-Round Referral Incentive – Receive a reward of $250.00when you refer a new applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 90 days! Receive a second reward of $250.00 when the referred associate continues their employment for a total of 6 months! Receive a third award of $500.00when an associate continues their employment for 1 year!
- Seasonal Referral Incentive- Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days!
Rewards not applicable for rehires.
- Seasonal Referral Incentive – Receive a reward of $100.00 when you refer a seasonal applicant who is hired and is employed for a minimum of 60 days (rewards not applicable for rehires)!
- X-Plan Ford Pricing
- Verizon Wireless
- AT&T Wireless
- Sprint Wireless
- 84 Lumber
(Keywords: Restaurant, Busser, Food Runner, Server Assistant, Food Service, Customer Service, Pennsylvania, Hotel, Hospitality)
Location: Farmington, PA
Job date: Fri, 13 May 2022 07:48:05 GMT
Click Here To Apply