Job title: Float Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)- $25/hour
Company: American Senior Communities
Job description: Description :
Float Certified Nursing Assistant ( CNA) – $25/hour
This position will travel to our American Senior Communities facilities in the Jasper, IN and surrounding areas!
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Clinical Resource Group Float Pool Advantages
- Enjoy the excitement and variety of working in an agency setting with the stability of working for only one company
- Enjoy working at multiple American Senior Communities facilities in your area
- Consistent and guaranteed monthly schedule
- Full-Time, Part-Time available
Our commitment to our team members:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available – Plans starting as low as $20 a week
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Career growth opportunities
- Nurse & CNA preceptor program – Become a mentor and get paid!
- PayActive – Have immediate access up to 50% for your pay
- Generous friend referral program
- Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
- Employees can access convenient telehealth services
- Workforce Chaplains: Confidential, non-denomination resources available for employees and household family members of employees
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
- Assists in activities of daily living (ADLs) including bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility, transferring, and feeding of assigned residents.
- Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by providing them with care and compassion.
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff
- Valid Indiana Certification
- CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members, residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all employees is essential for our customer’s safety and health. Should you have any questions regarding this, please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
The Company understands and respects that a limited number of candidates may have personal reasons for not receiving the vaccine. As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request for their exemption through their supervisor once hired.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Expected salary: $25 per hour
Location: Jasper, IN
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 07:43:32 GMT
Click Here To Apply