Job title: Foster Care Recruitment Manager
Job description: South Carolina MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides services for children, adolescents and teens with social, emotional and behavioral challenges as well as other complex needs. Through our wide range of quality programs, including Therapeutic Foster Care and Behavioral Health Services, we provide individualized therapeutic programming not only to the youth we serve, but their families as well.
Foster Care Recruitment Manager – South Carolina
Looking for rewarding work in an organization dedicated to making a positive impact in the lives of others? Bring your commitment and leadership skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first.
- Manage a staff of Recruiters in the recruitment, selection, and certification efforts for qualified Mentors/ Foster Parents.
- Supervise recruitment staff including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training, as well as making decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, etc.
- Develop and implement recruitment campaigns and campaign effectiveness tracking tools.
- Direct the administration of host homes recruitment activities for the state, ensuring that individual recruiter quotas are met regarding approval of new mentor homes or other businesses as appropriate.
- Develop and oversee implementation of the annual Recruitment Marketing Plan to include plans for conducting focus groups, attendance at exhibits/conferences, advertising, direct mail, speaking engagements, community outreach, updates to website, etc.
- In conjunction with the State Quality Assurance Department, ensure that host home families meet or exceed basic competencies as required by state licensing and accreditation standards, as well as company operating policies; review all perspective Mentor files prior to approval.
- Conduct routine oversight of both pre-service and ongoing in-service training and review existing curriculum development for Mentors/Foster Parents; maintain accurate records of Mentor training and send reminder letters to Mentors/Foster Parents of program’s requirements on a quarterly basis.
- Assure that all regions facilitate support groups for Mentors/Foster Parents and attend 1-2 support groups in each region annually.
- Collect and analyze data on host home family demographics and other relevant domains to identify necessary action areas in program development and recruitment efforts.
- Direct and coordinate the preparation of reports, including the annual licensing/approval letters to counties (CYS/DHS) for Mentor homes.
- Maintain a current and accurate agency competitor list, making recommendations to the State Director, State management team, and Program Managers as appropriate to remain competitive within the state human services system; facilitate quarterly state-wide review meetings.
- Work collaboratively with Deputy State Directors and Program Managers to ensure that individual department census is maintained in accordance with annual budget projections; participate in the annual budget planning process with the state management team to ensure that recruitment efforts are in line with annual departmental census projections.
- Oversee and participate in the strategic planning process; conduct routine reviews of the annual marketing plan for recruitment and make adjustments as needed for further business development.
- Assist with assessment of growth opportunities in new geographic areas through targeted marketing/recruitment efforts to assess potential Mentor pool resources/interest.
- Oversee direct advertising and public relations activities including press releases, trade shows, and program collaterals; collect and analyze data on recruiting efforts geographically and track the effectiveness of various types of advertising to identify needed areas of action in recruitment efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in the Human Services (I.E. Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, Human Services etc.).
- Three years’ experience in social services and/or marketing
- One year of supervisory experience.
- Current driver’s license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with others.
- Demonstrated skills with motivating team and driving results to meet goals.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization’s mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality services and individualized supports that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We’ve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Location: Charleston, SC
Job date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 08:46:46 GMT
Click Here To Apply