Prime Smile West is looking for a Front Office Assistant at our location in Eagledale Plaza who will assist with various front office tasks, such as scheduling and greeting patients, checking eligibility, answering phone, and assisting with check-in/check-out. Various other duties/qualifications are listed below:
- Must be fluent in Spanish.
- Help in other areas of the office when necessary (i.e., phones, unpacking supplies, completing insurance forms
- Promote team concept by interacting with others in the office.
- Inspires co-workers to do the right thing.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance.
- Assist with patient care, safety, and translation as directed
- Ability to work in a team environment and have good communication
- Ability to adapt to different needs and techniques
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and be organized
- Ability to work under pressure and understand and follow the chain of command
- Ability to work professionally with confidential, proprietary data and information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external
- Must be self-motivated’
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: One location