Dynamix SearchForce is representing a client to locate a Fulfillment Manager. This person will be responsible for all the management and the daily activities in the warehouse. The manager will be responsible for order fulfillment, value added services, and quality control and shipping reporting to the Operations Manager and GM to the COO. This position will coordinate closely with the COO and Director of Operations, Customer Service, and Sales teams in a high volume, continuous flow, process driven fulfillment center. Up to date pick pack ship process.
Daily Recurring Responsibilities:
Management of a staff that processes daily orders by fulfilling pick tasks, filling orders and shipping and overseeing value added operational services.
Ensure orders are being filled and shipped timely and accurately.
Staffing and managing the fulfillment employees to include all permanent and seasonal staff.
Effectively monitors flow of goods through the inventory management system and warehouse physical storage.
.· 5+ years in leadership position in fulfillment operations.
· Proven history of effective management skills.
· Exposure to warehouse physical storage operations.
· Proficient using Microsoft Office package.
· Working knowledge of inventory management systems.
· Ability to multi-task.
· High attention to detail.
· Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Participate in cross training and continuous skill development.
must also have experience in leading team in value added services and/or kitting
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $70,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- 3pl warehousing: 5 years (Preferred)
- E-commerce: 5 years (Preferred)
- value added/kitting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Order fulfillment: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location