We are growing thanks to our amazing staff and are hiring immediately! Maid For You is a 5-star rated company that is looking for energetic, detail oriented, organized House Cleaners that want to earn up to $1,000 a week + Tips and Bonuses! No experience is required!
We share our passion for cleaning and paying it forward by helping serve the community and those in need. Maid For You supports various causes and organizations because we believe we are here on this earth to serve, touch the lives of one another, and pay it forward. We do this by supporting various causes and organizations in the community through Breathing Room Foundation as well as Cleaning For A Reason. We believe in striving to shine in whatever we do which is why we’re so proud to have our 4.9-star reviews and the many local recognition awards received.
Tired of working weekends, nights, and holidays? We’ve got the job for you!
· Enjoy some REAL leisure time for a change!
· Spend EVERY night, weekend and holiday doing what YOU love!
· Work for a company that values the work you do
· Our team members take pride in the work they do and the difference they make in our clients’ lives – Come Join Us Today!
TOP THINGS WE PROVIDE THAT MAKE THIS JOB GREAT!
- Positive Work Environment
- Established company with a great reputation in our community
- 30-35 hours per week is what we consider Full-time, but you’re paid well as if you worked 40
- Weekly Pay PLUS tips, bonuses, and other incentives
- Paid Vacations (Up to 5 days after the first year)
- Aflac Insurance
- Take your birthday off from work … and get PAID for it
- No experience necessary…we will train you to clean like a pro
- Up to $1,000 per week (plus tips) after you complete training
- No Nights, No Weekends – Spend more time with your Family
- Advancement Opportunities
- Emphasis on Personal Growth
- Friendly, positive, and fun loving!
- Reliable and trustworthy; energetic and enthusiastic
- The ability to lift 25 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
- The ability to read, speak, and write English
- Have a valid PA driver’s license and insurance
- A car in good working order for daily use
- Willing to take a background check
- If you think we are the right job for you, apply today! We will be reviewing all applications on a daily basis and setting up personal interviews so please make sure you provide a current phone number! We look forward to meeting you!
Details about the job:
- Residential House Cleaning
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Service Areas: Warminster, Doylestown, New Hope, Perkasie, Blue Bell, Bensalem, Yardley, Jamison, and surrounding areas
This job would be a great fit for anyone who has previous experience as: Day Care Teacher, Residential or Commercial Cleaner, Hotel Housekeeping (Room Attendant), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide, Personal Care Assistant (PCA).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $1,000.00 per week
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday