Mondelēz International 4.0★
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Are you ready to make it happen at Mondelēz International?
Full-time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser Order Writer
Become one of our Full Time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser (Order Writer) by fulfilling the merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers through stocking the shelves and building and maintaining displays and partnering up with nationally recognized customers such as Walmart, Kroger, Target and more. Become an ambassador of world-famous brands like Oreo, Ritz, belVita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among other delicious industry-leading snacks. Our local customers include Walmart, Target, Rouses, Winn Dixie, Albertsons, Super One, Kroger, Brookshire, Macs Fresh Market, Ramey’s and more.
- Carry out instore visits according to Mondelez’ visit method.
- Order product (via iPad Tablet) for shelf and display to ensure in stock conditions.
- Ensure Nabisco leading brands (Oreo, Ritz, Belvita, Chips Ahoy, Triscuit among others) are well represented, stocked and maintained through the implementation of Mondelēz’ guidelines.
- Ensure Sales Representative’s negotiations with store managers are being followed and communicate any issues with Mondelēz management team.
- Follow the daily route planning prepared by the operations team to ensure the most efficient instore service.
- Represent Mondelēz International in front of in store employees and work closely with sales representative to optimize visibility of Mondelez products on shelves and the construction of promotional displays.
- Enhance seasonal sales, seasonal displays, and new product launches.
- Professional, positive, and upbeat attitude while representing Mondelēz in store.
Who is a good fit?
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to drive your personal vehicle to a variety of store locations (mileage will be reimbursed).
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and to meet the defined physical activities to physically move our products from the stock rooms and stocking the store’s shelves. This includes:
- Repetitive Pulling, pushing, lifting, bending, kneeling and squatting
- carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs.
- Being on your feet working top stock, back stock (moving carts & pallets), building displays, removing displays and merchandising loads to the shelf.
- This includes physically moving our products from the stock rooms and stocking the store’s shelves.
- Previous retail / grocery experience is a plus
- Live within 25 miles range from the primary location ( Jonesboro, AR )
- Secondary locations: Paragould, AR
- Schedule availability required: 5 days a week, one weekend day required
What you can expect from us:
- The Full Time Nabisco Sales Service Representative/Merchandiser (Order Writer) position offers an hourly compensation rate starting at $15.50 based on relative experience. 10% Quarterly Bonus Plan. Paid vacation and holidays.
- Insurance Benefits, Medical, dental and vision benefit package. Employee Assistance Program.
- Safety equipment such as kneeling pads, safety knives, PPE.
- Growth opportunities within the company. Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Please provide your personal email
- driver’s license, reliable vehicle and proof of insurance (Required)
Work Location: One location