A school district is currently arranging interviews for a Remote Captionist near the Lansdale, Pennsylvania area.
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- Successful completion of C-Print training program through National Technical Institute for the Deaf is required
- Ability to listen, type and paraphrase classroom lectures with meaningful proficiency that corresponds with student’s language competence level
- Ability to collaborate with Teachers of the Deaf and general education teachers on behalf of students with hearing loss
- Typing proficiency of at least 35 WPM
- Competence with technology including laptops and iPad
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: hannah.bates@Soliant.com for more information!