MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA 3.9★
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient’s needs
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients’ conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors’ orders
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in South Carolina
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Home Health / Oasis experience is preferred but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
MUSC Health has partnered with a leading national provider of comprehensive home health care-BAYADA Home Health Care-to deliver high-quality, short-term care to adults recovering at home after an illness, injury, or surgery, or to manage a chronic condition. BAYADA, which brings more than 40 years of home health expertise to our community, enhances the quality services that our patients have come to expect from MUSC. Together as MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA, we are dedicated to safely transitioning patients from the hospital and keeping them safe at home, where they want to be. MUSC Health at Home by BAYADA is an equal opportunity employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.