Job title: Fundraising Representative – Full Time
Company: TrueSense Marketing
Job description: Reporting to the Donor Engagement Team Manager, TrueSense Marketing is looking for a Full-time Fundraising Representative who will be responsible for making outbound phone calls to make personal contact with mid-to-high dollar donors, and perspective donors, to build substantial and ongoing relationships. You will also navigate multiple computer programs including, but not limited to web browsing, email and Microsoft Teams.
More specifically, in this role you will:
- Utilize effective fundraising techniques, while on the phones, to solicit donations for our nonprofit clients.
- Respond to donors’ requests.
- Inform donors of the impact of their donations.
- Navigate and maintain communication records within a database.
- Participate in quality initiatives and follow all quality related procedures.
- This position also requires that you contact and build relationships with faith based organizations such as the Salvation Army
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma required; Some college coursework preferred.
- Call center experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Five9 Phoning system a plus.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a background screen.
Hours Rate & Schedule:
- $15 per hour.
- Sunday – Thursday 11:00AM – 8:00PM CST
Note: This position is work from home position. Currently only accepting applicants who reside in the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia.
We offer a comprehensive package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k) + match, STD/LTD, generous PTO, Parental Leave, EAP, and 11 Holidays. Employees enjoy participation in our employee engagement activities and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion group. EOE
Powered by JazzHR
Expected salary: $15 per hour
Location: Bloomsburg, PA
Job date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 08:57:48 GMT
Click Here To Apply