WHAT YOU’LL DO:
You are in charge of the operation of a single store. From the hiring, managing and directing of associates to achieving financial goals and ensuring the delivery of exceptional guest experiences, it’s up to you to make your store a success.
Don’t worry! In order to prepare you for success, we will provide a 5 or more weeks of store leadership training program.
WHAT WE OFFER TO ALL FULL-TIME ASSOCIATES:
- Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity.
- Paid Training to prepare you for success.
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
- 401 K with Company Match.
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus Theme Parks) and free meals when you work
- Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
- Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Desired Skills and Experience
- High school diploma required
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends
- Flexibility to work in a store within a 50-mile radius
Restaurant Management Team Responsibilities:
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job’s duties and responsibilities.
- People: Hiring, training, coaching, and development
- Guest: Excellent food quality, guest service, and associate friendliness
- Financial: Sales growth, cost management, and profit growth
- Kitchen Management: Ensure food safety, order product, count inventory, prepare food and cook all entrees
- Operations: Maintain cleanliness, safety standards, and apply knowledge of all policies, procedures and practices
While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
*Actual earnings may/will vary based upon total hours worked, the applicable hourly wage rate, overtime pay, bonuses and benefits.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location