- Heavy lifting
A candidate must be able to:
- show a stable work and/or educational history,
- basic mathematical ability (add, subtract, multiply, divide),
- be able to safely operate store equipment (cash registers, pallet jacks, compactors, fryers, etc.),
- follow directions, be hospitable to co-workers,
- assist customers with purchases and/or carrying/loading of groceries, etc.
- comply with the local and state laws by refusing to sell alcohol, lottery and tobacco products to underage customers.
- Deli/Bakery workers must be willing/able to cook/fry/serve food for orders and food hotline.
- comply with company policies and procedures, including but not limited to, Drug and Alcohol Policy, Harassment Policy, Employee Conduct and Safety Policies.
- must be able to perform the physical functions of the job. Working in any one of our positions requires reaching, pulling, heavy lifting (up to 80lbs), long hours standing on tile/concrete, walking, climbing, and work in various weather/temperatures/humidity levels.
Prior experience in a related position is preferred, but not required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. For more detailed description, please click here.
To learn more about our Froogel’s stores, visit our website at www.froogels.com.