- High school diploma or GED
Part time position – full day schedule opportunities!
About StratComm, Inc:
StratComm, Inc. manages Verbatim Hearing Recorder (VHR) services for the Social Security Administration’s Office of Hearing Operations (OHO). We are seeking dependable and detail-oriented people to work in these part-time positions to record the proceedings and type notes during SSA appeal hearings held at OHO locations. The hearings are scheduled up to three months in advance.
- The background process could take up to 6 weeks after your initial paperwork is completed.
- You provide the days you are available to work (Monday – Friday) using our online scheduling tool.
- On the days you are scheduled to work, you MUST be available between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- This is a part-time, government sub-contract position.
- Typing is an important skill for this role. We may send you a link to a brief typing test to your Indeed inbox after you apply.
- Upon successful completion of our typing test, you will have an in-depth interview over the phone.
- Should we move forward with your application, you will need to obtain a security clearance, which will include fingerprinting.
- Comfort with technology and the ability to type notes while listening to testimony is crucial to this role.
- Required Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
This is a great opportunity for those who may have applied for a receptionist, clerical, administrative, or similar role.
Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply!
StratComm is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin. We are a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.43 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Must wear a mask and follow SSA COVID-19 guidelines including either being fully vaccinated or provide negative test results regularly.
Work Location: One location