When you say “Yes” to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted.
Join the general practice team as Dentist and say ‘yes’ to:
– High needs patients – restorative, surgery, dentures and implants
– Cash and PPO payor mix
– State-of-art-equipment including new iTero scanners, cone beam, and 3D digital printing
– Well-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient experience
– Working & learning with Specialists on site
With industry-leading new patient demand and 100% clinical autonomy, you’ll make a difference in the lives of your patients while enjoying access to:
– 1st year earning potential 2x traditional private practice model*
– Up $50K sign on bonus opportunities throughout the network**
– Thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and online)
– Instant peer network of 1200+ dentists for clinical & developmental support
– A fast track to practice ownership
– This is a Lead Dentist role. Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
– Educate patients on oral health.
– Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
– Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
– Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
– Maintain patients’ medical records.
– Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
– Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
Minimum Education and Experience:
– Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
**Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
Proof of COVID vaccination necessary for employment as a healthcare worker in states with vaccination mandates.