Job title: Hotel Restaurant Server PM $13/hr + Tips (Full-Time)
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Job description: Job Summary
The Server is responsible for taking customer’s food and drink orders serve food and beverages prepare itemized checks and sometimes accept payments primarily during the PM hours. May perform additional duties which may include escorting guests to tables serving customers seated at counters setting up and clearing tables or operating a cash register. They also check the identification of patrons to ensure they meet the minimum age requirement for the purchase of alcohol. Responsible for providing the highest quality of service possible to guests in an efficient and courteous manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Alcohol Awareness Certification (must comply with State regulations)
- Food Handlers certification (must comply with State regulations)
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable to position to include Alcohol Awareness Food Handlers Safety etc.
- Be familiar with the organization of the restaurant and lounge and know the function of each job position.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and specials in the restaurant.
- Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in a warm friendly courteous and professional manner.
- Clear clean and reset tables as needed.
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S. system.
- Carry out cashiering functions in closing checks and end of shift paperwork.
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side work duties according to station rotation assignment.
- Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked tidy and clean.
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
Located at I-69 and US Hwy 24 West (Exit 302), just 10-minutes from Fort Wayne International Airport and offering complimentary airport shuttle service, Homewood Suites by Hilton Fort Wayne is the ideal base. The hotel is situated close to many businesses, including Franklin Electric, Frontier, General Electric, General Motors, Lutheran Hospital, Republic Services, Steel Dynamics, Swiss Re and Vera Bradley.
Our Fort Wayne, Indiana hotel offers comfort and convenience, whether you’re staying for a few days, weeks or months. We are also a dog-friendly hotel, so feel free to bring Fido along. Unwind in the heated indoor pool (at the adjacent Hilton Garden Inn Fort Wayne) and keep up with your gym routine with a workout in the fitness center.
Start your day with a complimentary hot full breakfast and enjoy a complimentary social served Monday through Thursday evenings.
Make yourself at home in our spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas. The fully equipped kitchen makes it easy for in-room meal preparation. Stay connected to family and friends with complimentary wireless internet access. Host your next business meeting in the 625 sq. ft. meeting room for up to 30 people at our Fort Wayne, Indiana hotel.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Expected salary: $13 per hour
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:46:15 GMT
Click Here To Apply