- Driver’s License
We are a home away from home that values a clean atmosphere. With the utmost integrity and authenticity in our workspace, we can proudly say we are one of the few true clean companies. We use homemade cleaning products to ensure that our clients and our team members breathe easily. Great benefits like:
PICK YOUR OWN AVAILABILITY!
- 15 to 35 hours are available
- Monday- Friday 9am-1pm/1pm-5pm no nights, weekends, or holidays
- We respect the work-life balance and guarantee any request-off submitted with
two weeks’ notice
- $12-15 an hour during training, $18 to $23/hr after training (Usually within 2-3 weeks)
- Weekly pay
- Potential raises up to $26/hr after only 3 months
- Employees who work 25+ hours/week receive monthly septa trains pass or gas
gift card of equal value
VALUES YOUR HEALTH
- Covid conscious
- Requires masks and social distancing during work hours
- Hand Crafted Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
We instill our core values into every day of the job. Integrity, Sustainability, Quality, Education, Community, and Respect. We consider ourselves a triple bottom line business. We are not just built to serve profit as our bottom line but to serve our people, and the environment.
- Driver’s license (their own insured vehicle, or comfortable taking public transportation)
- Smartphone with reliable data
- Willing to take a Background check
- Fluent in English and authorized to work in the US
- No allergies to dust or pets
- Available 20+ hours per week
- Must have the physical stamina and mobility to reach, kneel, squat, crouch, and bend.
- Ability to travel to and from jobs within the semi-flexible arrival windows
- Able to lift, push, and pull at least 15 lbs.
- Cleaning kitchen, living room, dining room, bathrooms, hallways, bedrooms, dusting,
vacuuming, mopping, etc.
- Must reliably clock in and clock out of each job via our scheduling app
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $800.00 per week
- Self-determined schedule
All clients and employees are required to social distance and wear masks at all times.
Work Location: Multiple Locations