Silver Birch Living 4.5★
We are seeking energetic, positive people to join our Housekeeping team! At our core, we believe every single position and person here contributes to positively enriching the lives of our residents. Become part of a team where caring, compassion, and teamwork is the norm, not the exception.
What’s in it for you:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive compensation packages
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Growth opportunities
- Fun community events!
What you’ll be doing:
- Focuses on Inspiring Purposeful Lives for All through responsibility for first impressions of the community for all residents and guests who enter.
- Help maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment in all areas of the community
- Ensure safety precautions are followed with supplies and equipment
- Embrace our core values through our daily responsibilities: Own it! Respect it! Improve it! Celebrate it! Live it!
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques, and methods
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment,
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Enthusiasm for enriching the lives of our residents each day!
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Silver Birch Living was founded in 2017 and is dedicated to providing the best care, compassion, and customer service to seniors in our living communities. Silver Birch Living has 9 locations and continues to grow.
Silver Birch Living provides a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, generous vacation and sick time, and 401(k) plan.
Join a growing company that invests in their employees. We invite you today to start a rewarding career with us!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Silver Birch Living provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Full-time