Acara Solutions is looking for an HR BUSINESS PARTNER for our Client located in Southaven, MS
- As the Sr HR Business Partner (Sr HRBP) responsibilities will focus on supporting the Services Manufacturing operations
- Partner closely with the Sr HR Manager for day-to-day direction, along with partnering with site people leaders for day-to-day HR activities.
- This role must influence to create positive change within the site and be comfortable working in a matrix structure and sharing accountability to achieve the best impact and results.
Pay and Benefits:
- The Salary for this position is $58.46 per hour (Max Pay rate).
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a generalist role
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in manufacturing or support organization or technology company
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in organizational development and project
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in rapid and complex changing work environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Good Business acumen
- Additional experience within functional HR (Comp, Staffing, Benefits, HRIS)
- Think strategically, anticipate challenges and address issues that benefit the organization, enhance the culture, and resolve leadership and talent gaps.
- Ability to effectively manage HR leadership for widely dispersed & diverse (functional/operations/engineering/manufacturing) teams
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Ability to work with various levels of ambiguity
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices plus other government compliance regulations
- Effective communication skills including oral, written, and interpersonal
- Resourceful and initiative; has an ability to operate with high degree of autonomy program management skills
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.