Job title: HR Representative – Talent Acquisition Indianapolis, Indiana
Company: MacAllister Machinery Company
Job description: Description
Position at MacAllister Machinery
This position preforms full cycle recruitment activities across the company by working with hiring managers and candidates to understand position needs and business goals and objectives; screening resumes, interviewing applicants, reference checks, candidate selection and consulting with hiring managers to make job offers. The Recruiter also works with recruiting team to develop and implement sourcing strategies, job board and vendor selection for the organization.
- Aggressively recruits for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources to achieve performance goals and objectives.
- For assigned positions, owns the selection process including sourcing, phone screening, scheduling, assessing candidates for position and cultural fit, scheduling and interviewing, obtaining feedback from hiring managers, recommending final candidates, offer negotiations and pre-employment testing. Maintains candidate information and updates candidate status in the applicant tracking system.
- Implements innovative and effective recruiting sources including, but not limited to, social networking, candidate mining, direct marketing, attending job fairs, and job boards.
- Keeps necessary associated documentation relative to OFCCP compliance
- Will also plan, perform or participate in a variety of associated tasks which may include onboarding, job fairs, job fair planning, The Think Big program, budgeting, recruiting materials design, OFCCP Compliance Reporting,
- Actively participates in Continuous Improvement Initiatives as well as departmental and cross functional projects
- 3+ years experience in a recruiting or HR environment. Prior experience with a Federal Contractor/Subcontractor is a plus.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related field or the equivalent in experience.
- Efficiently utilize a personal computer and related software including Microsoft Office, the Internet and departmental specific software.
- Excellent client service skills and ability to develop business relationships.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and accept responsibility for work product.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent multi-task management and time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time and work hours outside of 8 to 5.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good documentation skills
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
The duties and responsibilities described here are not a comprehensive list, and the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
MacAllister Machinery Co Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 05:40:07 GMT
Click Here To Apply