A Fortune-500 E-Commerce company headquartered in Seattle’s South Lake Union is looking to at multiple, REMOTE HR Representatives to their team!
The CRC provides assistance to the company’s employees who are impacted by COVID-19, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries via phone and web cases.
In this role, team members will interact directly with company employees in a way that builds trust and displays empathy by providing accurate information and resolving issues. Associates must be able to listen actively to employees concerns and questions, and provide complete and accurate information about HR policy, time off policy, pay impacts, benefits information, and other HR items.
• Serve as the support contact for company employees with questions about their time away from work due to illness
• Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
• Build customer trust by empathetic handling of sensitive issues
• Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as FAQs and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
• Receive queries via phone or web case and log contacts into the shared service case management system
• Handle customer absence claims end to end and contact customers to inform them of resolution, when appropriate
• Assess new claims and make accurate classifications about the type of absence required
• Contact employees as needed and keep them updated on the status of their claim
• Ensure all tasks and decisions are rendered within SLA
• Navigate ambiguous claim requests and apply good judgement about how to apply policy and regulations to the case in question
• 3+ years of recent experience including claims processing/management, case management, HR shared services, and/or call center escalations. Must have experience handling high volume calls and escalating where necessary.
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with computers including the ability to use multiple software programs
• Experience handling difficult calls and successfully applying de-escalation techniques
• Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment.
• Experience working with confidential information
• Strong problem solving, time management, and priority setting skills
NOTE: These remote roles will require flexibility with hours and scheduling including working one weekend day per week. Schedules will be Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.