- Work Location: Remote – Anywhere in the US
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
Provide technical issue resolution as the front line contact for all HRIS-related matters. Resolution of issues related to myHR, Workday, Service Now, eFile Cabinet, and any other HR systems related matters. Support the various annual processes throughout the year for the HRIS team and associated systems stakeholders. Handle special projects as assigned.
In particular, you will be responsibe for:
- Provides issue resolution for Workday transaction, data, or hardware issues as identified by HRIS and HR Operations
- Troubleshoots and resolves system issues within any Airgas HR system: Workday, Service Now, eFile Cabinet, others as needs arise
- Executes Workday updates related to Supervisory Organizations, Cost Centers, Locations updates
- Executes mass data loads via EIB into Workday
- Researches Workday configuration options in response to system issues, recommends options for resolution
- Participates in setup and testing of configuration solutions
- Supports and resolves Workday reporting requests in partnership with Workday Reporting Analyst
- Recommends system or data improvements based on recognition of patterns or recurring themes
- Supports internal audit procedures and requests
- Works with local and global partners to ensure issues escalated beyond the Airgas HRIS team are managed in a timely and accurate matter
- Updates myHR training materials and articles
- Simplifies, digitizes and automates where possible
- special projects as assigned
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Solid sense of urgency and desire to provide high level of customer service
- Ability to prioritize and stay organized: determine what matters most
- Ability to quickly and independently learn new skills/new technologies in various HR areas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to connect with people at all levels of the organization in a professional, customer-oriented and diplomatic manner
- Takes initiative and responsibility to see issues through and account for outcomes (not simply task completion)
- Respond to questions and volunteer information to ensure customer satisfaction; seek to understand real underlying customer need
- Ability to deal with the uncertainties of an evolving, dynamic organization in a professional manner
- Ability to handle pressure and changing pace; able to move between varying assignments
Are you a MATCH?
- 3-5 years progressive HR experience
- BS/BA preferred
- 1-2 years Workday HCM experience preferred
- Service Now experience preferred
- Experience with Workday ‘Go Live’ support preferred
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.