We are seeking a HSE for a company in the Golden Triangle area, MS. Contact me for more details.
Key Objective of Position:
The primary purpose of this position is to assure site compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal environmental regulations. This role establishes programs to meet current and future compliance requirements.
- B.S. Environmental-related, or related Engineering/Sciences.
- Experience: 7+years industrial plant environmental with additional management/leadership.
- Demonstrated knowledge of US and state environmental laws and regulations.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to interact with employees at all levels of the organization (operators to senior managers) as well as maintain relationships with external government agencies.
- Manages site’s environmental air programs, including NSR and Title V permitting and compliance reporting/certification.
- Support continuous improvement of the site’s Environmental Management System including developing compliance demonstrations; identifying potential regulatory non-compliances and facilitate corrective actions; prepare, review, and update environmental related procedures and plans; conduct periodic environmental audits / evaluations.
- Assures wastewater regulatory compliance requirements including the preparation of the appropriate wastewater discharge permit applications and reports.
- Manages the collection, labeling, storing, and disposal of all hazardous and non-hazardous solid waste streams.
- Advises and consults with site personnel on the appropriate handling of environmental issues. Ensures all site MOC approvals to meet Environmental Compliance requirements and changes are approved.
- Coordinates all state, federal, and local release notifications and is the primary point of contact for Environmental regulatory agencies during site inspections and audits.
- Manages submittal of various company and regulatory reports including Emissions Inventories, Toxic Release Inventories, Annual Waste Summaries, Tier II submittals, discharge reports, Sustainability reports, and others.
- Be familiar with site wide document control, internal quality audits, corrective action, non-conforming product, and record keeping procedures.
Sirius Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $135,000.00 – $145,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Industrial Plant Environmental: 7 years (Required)
- EHS: 7 years (Required)
Work Location: One location