COMMUNITY PHYSICIANS GROUP 3.9★
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Reports to: CEO
Summary: Provides Support for Personnel Management, Training Management, Maintaining Employee Files, People Skills, Resolving Conflict, Employment Law, Project Management, Office Experience – General, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Administrative and Writing Skills.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs various human resources services including staff searches, job postings, employee relations and retention, timely electronic and paper forms processing, company handbook compliance and updates on company intranet.
- Conducts new hire orientation meetings. Ensures new hire intake information/benefit enrollments are completed such that employee has entered selections into online benefits portal timely.
- Updates the Employee roster and contacts information on the “CPG Intranet”.
- Performs employee background checks, training and development, records management, adherence to safety and health guidelines.
- Administrates health and welfare benefits plan. Leads annual open enrollment meetings related to health, dental, and cafeteria plan options. Works closely with broker regarding benefit questions and vendor invoice reconciliations.
- Manages 401(k) retirement plan contributions, match, and company safe harbor contribution calculations. Coordinates information needed by plan auditors to ensure a smooth annual audit and write up of retirement plan guidelines.
- Review and respond to unemployment claims, wage garnishments per appropriate documentation.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action. Prepares compensation comparisons as needed.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating and implementing potential solutions; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Completes special projects based on objective; conducting research; developing and organizing information. Performs time and cost analysis and summarizes data and trends.
- Protects organization’s mission and values by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Initiates and maintains providers medical liability insurance policies for level and term of coverage to ensure all policies remain in effect at all times.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Education and/or Experience:
Human Resources or Business Degree, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered. Payroll and timekeeping systems applications experience as well as Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Email, Internet website entry and research required.
Occasional travel for classes, seminars, and meetings. The physical demands are normal functions of this job, extended periods of sitting, bending. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Occasional evening and weekend work may be required. Benefits, holidays, and paid time off according to length of service as described in handbook.
- Holiday Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Birthday
- 401 K and Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Critical, Accidental
· CPG requires newly hired staff members receive their first dose of COVID vaccination prior to their start date. The second does, if applicable is required within the manufacturer’s allotted timeframe.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Leadership: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location