Job title: HVAC Perry Correctional Institution, Pelzer (GREENVILLE) Level 3
Company: State of South Carolina
- Develop HVAC maintenance and repair program throughout the facility.
- Supervise and complete HVAC maintenance, construction and renovation projects for assigned facility.
- Establish on-call procedures to respond to emergency maintenance and repair calls and assure the work is promptly and properly performed.
- Determine requirements for HVAC supplies and equipment and submit purchase requisitions.
- Remain abreast of new HVAC/refrigeration techniques, procedures and equipment.
- Recommend the procurement of and assist in supervising the installation of new equipment.
- Confer with supervisor and departmental maintenance personnel and make recommendations pertaining to overall maintenance policies and operation procedures.
- Participate in on-call rotation
Must successfully complete eight (8) week SCDC Basic Training upon hire.
Questions regarding the application process, this job posting or any other postings with the SCDC should be directed to:
Recruiting and Employment Services
State of South Carolina Minimum Requirements:
A high school diploma and trade experience that is directly related to the area of employment. (Or an acceptable equivalency as approved by the Division of State Human Resources).
SCDC Minimum Requirements:
- A High School diploma.
- Three (3) years of experience in the field of HVAC, refrigeration systems and General Maintenance and Repairs.
The South Carolina Department of Corrections is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Any misrepresentation will result in your disqualification from employment. Please complete the state application to include all current and previous work history and education.
Expected salary: $38252 – 49393 per year
Location: Greenville County, SC
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 07:42:09 GMT
Click Here To Apply