Mom to Virtual Assistant
Job title: Hybrid Full-time Social Media Manager (IC-HD)
Company: Mom to Virtual Assistant
Job description: We are in the process of staffing a Social Media Manager for a client in the manufacturing industry in Jackson, Mississippi. This role will be hybrid and must live in the Jackson metro area. The client needs someone to handle the following responsibilities. If you are interested, please complete the application.
- Must be located in Jackson, Mississippi metro area or willing to relocate
- Extensive experience in social media management
- Confident and comfortable communicating with team members, managers, and stakeholders.
- Proven track record of taking initiative and driving engagement on social media channels.
- Ability to provide and measure relative KPIs via reporting software
- Understanding of social media strategy and ability to develop content that aligns with corporate and field staff objectives and campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of the social media landscape, including trends, algorithms, and best practices.
- Experience with Meta Business Manager
- Experience managing multiple social media channels with a live presence
- Ability to run social media through stores and achieve great engagement.
- Comfortable with decentralized management, with each store having its own objectives and requirements.
- Familiarity with TikTok and experience working with content creators.
- Ability to curate content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and other social media channels.
- Adept at content creation and an understanding of graphic design principles.
- Familiarity with compliance and legal requirements related to social media management.
- Experience in Adobe, Canva, and One Drive.
- Passion for social media management and a desire to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in the field.
- Experience in social media (a must)
- $55k-$70k salary + benefits and moving stipend
- Hybrid work option (after probationary period)
- Full employee health, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Expanded PTO
- Benefits (Health, Vision, and Dental)
- Expanded PTO
- Hybrid work schedule
Expected salary: $55000 – 70000 per year
Location: Jackson, MS
Job date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 06:55:05 GMT
Click Here To Apply