Home Instead Senior Care
Job title: Immediate Caregiver Openings
Company: Home Instead Senior Care
Job description: CAREGivers Wanted in State College, Pennsylvania:
Are you a caring, compassionate, and motivated individual who desires to make a difference in others’ lives. Are you wanting to work in a growing field, providing care to others? Are you looking for a career that provides versatility and flexible scheduling? If so, look no further.
Immediate Openings – Get to work fast!
At Home Instead, we believe providing in-home senior care allows aging individuals to maintain their independence and dignity. We are looking for experienced and kindhearted individuals who are passionate about providing exceptional care to seniors. Our CAREGivers take pride in aiding and applying Home Instead’s fundamental beliefs.
As a CAREGiver, you will be responsible for managing the care of our senior clients. Some tasks may include meal preparation, assisting with basic housekeeping needs, transportation and personal care. You will work one-on-one with different clients. You will be responsible for building relationships with our clients and their families because to us, it’s personal.
Caring for Seniors in their homes is a labor of love that requires a special person and just the right touch. The Home Instead Office in State College is looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join their caregiving team providing non-medical care.
What we offer:
- Wages starting at $15/hr – weekdays and $17/hr – weekends
- $500 Sign-On Bonus
- Schedule opportunities that fit your lifestyle
- One-on-one care
- $250 Referral Bonus
- Paid Training and Shadow Shifts
- Medical Insurance Options
- 24/7 Supportive Office Staff and much more
Requirements to be a Professional Care Pro:
- MUST be dependable
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients and their families in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, drug screen and TB Test
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to comfortably lift 25 pounds
- Adaptability to a variety of diverse situations
- Looking for growth professionally and personally
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/443
APPLY NOW and chat with our virtual recruiting assistant, Olivia, 24/7. She will assist you with applying for the Care Pro position and schedule an interview with our Recruitment Coordinator, Ashlee.
Call Ashlee today at 814-238-8820 if you have additional questions! Hope to meet you soon.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. EOE
Location: Fayette County, PA
Job date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 06:40:20 GMT
Click Here To Apply