Job title: Industrial Athletic Trainer, AT
Job description: Athletic Trainer – Industrial Setting
Progressive Health is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of placement, injury prevention, health improvement and rehabilitation management solutions, dedicated to delivering superior care and improving both patient and client outcomes.
Progressive Health is seeking an Athletic Trainer to provide injury prevention onsite at a local automotive manufacturing facility in Canton, MS. We strive to increase the workforce’s ability to perform their job duties safely and decrease the risk of injury through intervention at the early onset of discomfort in a dynamic work environment.
- Proactive injury prevention
- Early symptom intervention
- Injury rehabilitation
- Job Site Analysis
Ideal candidate will:
- Possess strong ergonomic and orthopedic interest and knowledge
- Be energetic, professional, and dependable
- Work independently, take initiative, and problem solve
- Possess strong customer service, communication, and clinical skills
- Effectively manage time and accurately complete tasks
Education and training required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training
- Mississippi Athletic Trainer license or ability to obtain Mississippi license
- CPR/AED certification
- Position is night shift to meet department scheduling needs.
This full-time position includes:
- Excellent compensation package with competitive pay
- Bonus potential
- Robust benefit package;
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team! Qualified candidates should submit a resume for consideration.
Location: Canton, MS
Job date: Fri, 13 May 2022 07:17:11 GMT
Click Here To Apply