$5,000.00 Sign on Bonus offered for Prem Technician. Not applicable to internal employees. Apply today to learn more!
- $1,000 upon successful completion of 6 weeks initial training and thirty days in the load
- $1,500 upon the obtainment of 6 months service, provided the employee has no Code of Business Conduct (COBC) disciplinary actions
- $2,500 upon the obtainment of 1-year service, provided the employee has no COBC disciplinary actions
It’s your turn to take the lead and deliver the future before anyone else. You’ll introduce our customers to AT&T’s award-winning TV service and state of the art technology while creating a best in class customer service experience. Be at the center of innovation, communicating your expertise through hands-on demos and service installations that provide customers with access to the world’s most robust network.
- Work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Lift and move up to 80 lbs.
- Possibly work in small confined spaces or aloft (up to 28 ft.)
- Identify wire and cable colors
- Qualify on pre-employment assessments
- Weigh less than 275 lbs. for ladder safety
- AT&T internet & fiber
- AT&T phone (formerly U-verse Voice)
Have you worked for three or more years installing or maintaining entertainment, security, or networking equipment for customers or have similar experience? Do you have a post-high school education? If yes, you can join our team with a starting pay of over $20 per hour or qualify for a wage credit. Don’t have three years of experience? We offer a competitive salary for all levels of expertise and provide great opportunities for career growth.
Ready to take your career on the road to success? Apply today.