Homedica is seeking a full-time Intake Coordinator/Case Manager (LPN/MA) to work remotely!
What do we do? Homedica provides primary and palliative care to patients who have limited mobility. We seek to become an extension of the physician’s office and hospital in order to provide a continuum of care tailored to the patient’s individual needs
We offer you: Competitive Compensation, Complete Benefits Package including; Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), 401K, and Remarkable Career Advancement Opportunities.
As an Intake Coordinator/Case Manager (LPN/MA), you will be responsible for coordinating admission of patients into services, summarizing and keeping records of admissions, call backs, performance improvement projects, maintaining patients records on the computer, among other clerical tasks.
- Current Licensed Practical Nursing license or Certified Medical Assistant in the State of MS
- Medical, home health or hospice office experience required
- Impactful follow-up skills with an attention to detail
- Must be a highly ethical, self-motivated team player
- Computer skills and data entry experience
- Goal oriented and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make decisions based on educational preparation and healthcare experience
- High level of professionalism
- Strong customer service skills
We take pride in our extreme compassion and commitment to our patients, their families and caregivers.
Exceptional People providing Exceptional Care.