Job title: Intel Correctional Officer Lee Correctional Institution, Bishopville (LEE) Level 3
Company: State of South Carolina
- Gathering, collecting, and assessing intelligence related to security threats.
- Surveillance of designated groups.
- Monitor and identify Inmates who are seen associating with gang members. Interview and photograph all new arrivals.
- Complete paperwork/packets on inmates who are suspected to be involved in gang activity.
- Assist contraband staff in searching cells of suspected gang members.
- Monitor inmate phone calls.
- Complete all other tasks assigned by the statewide STG, coordinator, assistant statewide coordinator or STG analyst.
Must successfully complete eight (8) week SCDC Basic Training upon hire.
Questions regarding the application process, this job posting or any other postings with the SCDC should be directed to:
Recruiting and Employment Services
State of South Carolina Minimum Requirements:
A high school diploma and experience in correctional, security or police work. (Or an accepted equivalency as approved by the Division of State Human Resources).
SCDC Minimum Requirements:
A High School diploma.
Twelve (12) months experience in correctional, security, or police work.
Incumbent must satisfactorily complete all academic and on the job training by the S.C. Department. of Corrections.
The South Carolina Department of Corrections is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Any misrepresentation will result in your disqualification from employment. Please complete the state application to include all current and previous work history and education.
Expected salary: $48925 per year
Location: Lee County, SC
Job date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 06:21:50 GMT
Click Here To Apply