Job title: Intern – CP Product Marketing – Rock Hill, SC
Company: Atlas Copco
Job description: The Role
The CP Product Marketing Intern will support in the critical development and profitable growth of both Industrial and Maintenance product lines. The mission will involve the development of marketing and sales enablement materials, and market studies on Fleet maintenance and shipbuilding market segments in North America.
The Chicago Pneumatic Product Marketing Intern will be accountable for:
- Participate in the development of market study on Fleet maintenance and shipbuilding in NA by identifying:
- Market trends of selected industries
- Market players, locations, and potentials
- SWOT and Gap Analysis
- Monitor markets to identify trends any changes in the industry.
- Assist the marketing team to develop sales incentives or promotional and marketing materials to support the business development.
- Provide support for e-commerce activities including enhanced contents and product data management.
- Provide support on product training materials and by contributing to the development of safety / training videos.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Support in digital content creation with sales team and marketing
For consideration candidates must reside in, or near Rock Hill, SC
What you can expect from us?
- Paid Internship Located in Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Mentor for guidance
- Up to 10 weeks of new challenges and opportunities to learn everyday *June – August*
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Exposure to Vendors, Sales Team, and Customers
- Opportunity to work with Global Team
What we expect of you?
- Enrolled as an Senior or Graduate student at an accredited college, univeristy or technical/vocational instituiton
- Obtaining a degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or above
Skills / Expereince
- Performing professional presentations and demonstrations.
- Conducting market analysis and market studies
- Impeccable verbal/written skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective Time Management
- Proven analytical, organizational, and presentation skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Rock Hill, SC
MUST BE IN OR WITHIN COMMUTING DISTANCE
This is a local position and local terms & conditions apply.
Over 120 years of experience
Since 1901 the Chicago Pneumatic (CP) name has represented reliability and attention to customer needs, with construction, maintenance and production tools and compressors designed for specific industrial applications. Today, CP has a global reach, with local distributors around the world. Our people start every single day with a passion to research, develop, manufacture and deliver new products that are meant to meet your needs not only today, but tomorrow as well.
Location: Rock Hill, SC
Job date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 06:35:05 GMT
Click Here To Apply