Job title: Intern – Undergraduate
Company: General Atomics and Affiliated Companies
Job description: Company
General Atomics (GA), and its affiliated companies, is one of the world’s leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft, airborne sensors, and advanced electric, electronic, wireless and laser technologies.
We have an exciting opportunity for an undergraduate intern to join our EMS Quality Assurance team in Tupelo, Mississippi.
This position is available for undergraduate students to participate in supervised practical training in a professional field. Assists in the completion of routine and non-routine tasks; assists in the analysis, investigation and solution of problems; and assists in developing electronic and hard copy documentation as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general supervision, working on routine projects with general instruction and non-routine projects with detailed instructions.
- Participates in the day to day activities of assigned functional area assisting in the completion of routine and non-routine tasks.
- Assists in applying knowledge to analyze, investigate and resolve problems.
- Assists in developing electronic and hard copy reports, records, diagrams and charts.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
Travel Percentage Required
0% – 25%
- Typically requires enrollment as an undergraduate student at a recognized college or university.
- Must possess the ability to understand new concepts and apply them accurately.
- The ability to follow general and detailed instructions as well as organizational policies and procedures;
- Basic communication and interpersonal skills to enable effective interface with internal professionals.
- The ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Basic computer skills.
US Citizenship Required?
Location: Tupelo, MS
Job date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 08:52:10 GMT
Click Here To Apply