Why Beaumont Rehabilitation & Nursing? We offer FULL benefits for eligible employees including health, tele-health, mental health, dental, vision, life insurance, and more!
Introducing DAILY PAY. ALL employees have access to the Daily Pay option from their first day.
Competitive Wages, Sign-on Bonuses, Shift Bonuses, Attendance Bonuses, Employee Appreciation, and more!
Voted a Great Place to Work by our employees!
SUMMARY: The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for reviewing and preparing for new admissions in accordance with established policies and procedures. The incumbent will also be responsible for maintaining relations with community partners, family members, and personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in interviewing residents/guardians/sponsors and obtaining required admission information and signatures.
- Assist in the resident admission orientation program in accordance with our established policies and procedures.
- Admit and prepare identification records for residents in accordance with our established policies and procedures.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Provide residents with admission information packet (e.g., resident rights, notice of privacy practices, admissions contracts, etc.).
- Maintain an accurate record of available bed and census.
- Abstract information from records as authorized/required for insurance companies.
- Notify nursing when the resident has arrived at the facility to assure that a member of the nursing staff escorts the resident to his/her assigned room.
- Assume the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability of performing the assigned administrative duties.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information including protected health information. Report known or suspected incidents of unauthorized disclosure of such information.
- Develop, schedule and guide tours/personnel throughout the facility.
- Keep a supply of brochures and other printed materials readily available for persons requesting such data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or GED.
- Be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as must be willing to handle residents, staff, and visitors, based on whatever maturity level at which they are currently functioning.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or life a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Anderson, IN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location