- Analysis skills
- Microsoft Office
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Receive and count stock items, and record data.
- Pack and unpack items, re-stock items as necessary
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, factory floors, supply rooms, or
- Mark stock items using identification bar-code tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover,
environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock .
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock.
- Maintain parts inventory and maintain all parts bins.
- Assist with the annual parts inventory process.
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- High attention to detail is critical, as well as problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English (both written and oral)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $23.00 – $26.00 per hour
- On call
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Multiple Locations