Job title: Inventory Control Analyst
Job description: Responsibilities
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Ensure accuracy of inventory records at public warehouses, co-packing vendors, and our own manufacturing facility.
- Includes receipt monitoring, processing co-packer production files, entering manufacturing production
- Ensure lot traceability from receipt, manufacturing, and storage through shipping.
- Monthly reconciliation of inventory between Oracle and all inventoried locations.
- Responsible for auditing/performing monthly, semi-annual, and annual physical inventories at warehouses, co-packers and manufacturers.
- Manual entry of miscellaneous transactions performed outside the operating system.
- Maintain orderly files and records for audit and reference.
- Limited travel to local warehouse and manufacturing locations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- We are looking for an agile and energetic candidate who will be accountable for the control, movement, usage, reconciliation and accurate reporting of finished goods, raw material, and purchased components pertinent to Manufacturing, Purchasing, Scheduling, Finance, QA and Customer Service.
- Detail Oriented and Rigorously Organized. Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Know the tools of the trade. Strong expertise with Microsoft Excel and Oracle or equivalent ERP system. MS Access experience is a plus.
- Analytical Mindset. Critical thinking is required to proactively spot problems and develop effective solutions.
- Self-starter. You will be a member of a results driven team in a “can do” culture and a key contributor in supporting our internal cross-functional teams. You will need to identify problems and proactively address them as they occur.
- Excellent time-management. Must have excellent multitasking and prioritization capabilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert problem solver. Must be able to work with cross-functional partners and outside vendors to problem solve and adapt to changing demands.
- Talented communicator. Excellent communication skills. You will regularly communicate cross-functionally at all levels of the organization as well as with outside vendors.
WHAT ARE THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS
- Three+ years inventory-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Oracle or equivalent ERP system
- Experience with MS Access preferred.
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated, and comfortable taking initiative in a dynamic environment, as well as capable of producing high quality results on a sustainable basis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Role is based at our Office in Scranton, Pennsylvania
The policy of The Bazooka Companies, Inc. is to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment and all employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, sexual and reproductive health choices gender, gender identity or expression, the status of being transgender, gender stereotyping, sexual orientation, status as a victim of domestic violence, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, marital status, military or veterans status, citizenship status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Location: Scranton, PA
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:52:14 GMT
Click Here To Apply