IT Manager needed for established manufacturing facility with good benefits and great work environment. IT Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining an electronic data system capable of storing and retrieving information as needed within the company to allow for timely and accurate decisions regarding operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain an operating network with minimal downtime to users.
· Prepare customized programs within the system as requested.
· Have a working knowledge of the software used in the network to make certain that system resources are utilized.
· Maintain the phone/voice mail system
· Assist in maintaining alarm system for all company owned businesses.
· Be responsible for telephone system.
· Provide for access to and presence on the internet and maintain all necessary VPN access and security as deemed necessary.
· Maintain bar coding system for tracking inventory and employee time.
· Maintain appropriate security on computer network and system.
· Provide appropriate setup of P.C. workstations within the plant and office.
· Maintain appropriate data interaction between various networks.
· Maintain communication, billing, and all contracts relating to computer systems, software, and hardware or ERP systems.
· Provide necessary internal training.
· Maintain required back up.
· Maintain current software and licensing necessary to allow users to perform necessary tasks.
· Assists Personnel with computer issues and trains them on necessary hardware and software.
· Inputs data in Plexus Manufacturing System as required. This could include bill of materials, process labor routings, material, labor, and overhead standard costs.
· Assist Controller by generating new financial reports and altering existing ones.
Education and/or Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, or computer science. In lieu of such, years of Computer, work experience.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange Server
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
· Computer Hardware (PC) Maintenance
· Previous programming experience.
Aids supervisor in identifying training needs. Attends and participates in all scheduled training and education programs identified for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
Work Location: One location