At Tabit, we connect our passion for people, technology, and innovation to revolutionize the hospitality industry by creating cutting-edge solutions that increase the bottom line and propel businesses to the next level. We are relentless in the pursuit of opportunities that improve the future of our employees, customers, and communities and we’re looking for people who share our DNA to join us in this exciting journey.
We pride ourselves in delighting our clients and providing results that surpass expectations. To continue delivering on this mission, we’re looking for a highly motivated and skilled IT Service Desk Specialist to join our growing business in the US.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who understands restaurant operations, is highly technical and organized, and can work with our customers in a professional and customer-centric manner both on the phone and in person.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining an efficient supply chain of hardware and computer peripherals to meet the needs of our growing business.
- Provide customer technical support by phone, email, and chat to identify and troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to POS system.
- Perform menu changes and order workflow adjustments as per customer instructions.
- Notate and close service tickets as per service level agreements and escalate urgent matters that require management attention.
- Gather and communicate data from multiple sources from relevant parties to provide timely solutions
- Perform customer deployment and implementation activities (configurations, network configuration and setup, menu/item maintenance as needed), and provide best-practice coaching as related to the Tabit suite of products
- Work with the product team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of new functions that can benefit all customers
- Configure and deploy networking equipment per company standard and provide customizable solutions for site-specific scenarios as needed.
- 1+ years of experience working in a full-service restaurant in a FOH role is highly desired (server, bartender, host/hostess, maitre’d, sommelier, waiter/waitress, general manager, assistant manager, chef, shift supervisor, etc)
- B.A/B.S or preferred but not required
- Qualified candidates will have comprehensive experience providing technical and networking support for software, hardware, and networking-related issues in addition to superior customer service & troubleshooting skills, in the restaurant technology space
- Prior experience with legacy and cloud-based POS systems such Aloha, Digital Dining, Revel, Toast, Micros, and others
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software solutions quickly
- Experience in a training/implementation/technical support role
- Ability to organize and serve the needs of multiple customer accounts. Multi- tasking and time management Skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate will be an innovative, driven, motivated, results-oriented and energetic
- Requires excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated customer- focused, service-first attitude
- Complex problem-solving skills and attention to detail are required
- Possess outstanding decision making and analytical skills
- Must be highly reliable with stable work history, punctual and dependable
- Ability to engage in light travel within the local area and beyond
- Highly technical & sharp, and understand mobile technology (iOS especially) and network infrastructure (Routers, Switches, Access Points, etc) – preferably Ubiquiti hardware and cloud configuration and support
- Experience working with a CRM/Helpdesk tool, preferably Zendesk
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation package
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental insurance: LTD, STD, & Accident insurance
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Stock options
- Free lunch and snacks when in the office, yes – we provide free munchies!
- Amazing team culture
- And much more!
Tabit uses business intelligence, point-of-sale technology (POS), and mobile applications to provide holistic solutions that streamline the entire restaurant eco-system, increase revenue, decrease operational costs, and elevate the overall experience for both operators and their customers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Little Rock, AR: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Help desk/Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Restaurant: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location