Job title: Job Coach I- Greenwood
Company: State of South Carolina
Job description: Join South Carolina state government where you can have a meaningful career, incomparable benefits, and a positive work-life balance!
In this position you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide job development, placement assistance, and supported employment services for consumers in the VR Program.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
- High School diploma and two years of rehabilitation or related work experience. (Bachelor’s degree can be substituted for work experience)
The South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation Department is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, including, but not limited, to lactation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
The South Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation Department offers an exceptional benefits package for FTE positions that includes:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and Children
- 15 days annual (vacation) leave per year
- 15 days sick leave per year
- 13 paid holidays
- State Retirement Plan and Deferred Compensation Programs
If invited to interview, please obtain your Official 10 year driving record from the Department of Motor Vehicles to bring with you.
Official transcripts will be required to verify college degree. South Carolina is making our veterans a priority for employment in state agencies and institutions. Click for eligibility requirements
Expected salary: $29061 – 53769 per year
Location: Greenwood County, SC
Job date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 07:32:38 GMT
Click Here To Apply