Job title: Jr. Staff Accountant
Company: Evolution Gaming
Job description: Company Description
World’s No.1 online casino is hiring talent! At Evolution, our talent is live, the players are virtual.
Evolution is a developer and supplier of virtual casino games, since 2006. We evolve the gaming industry by designing and hosting the most streamed, interactive casino tables and slots in the world. Every day, thousands play with real money, from their mobile devices, on one of our 50+ games.
Celebrating 15 years of presenting games in 15 languages, Evolution is momentously thriving beyond our 10 studios, 16,000 employees, and 30 countries and cities. Our North American talent broadcasts 24/7 from our studios in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Southfield, Michigan, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and Vancouver, Canada.
At Evolution, everyone is a winner! Embracing diversity by hiring personalities across any ethnicity, gender expression, and religion, Evolution is a global enterprise hiring individuals that will elevate our brand.
Evolution Gaming is looking for a Jr. Staff Accountant to join our expanding team to support the Philadelphia studio. The basic responsibilities and expectations for the position are as follows:
This is an entry level accounting job, we are looking for someone highly motivate and with ambition to grow!
- Expense claim accounting -document processing and checking, entering data to accounting system, communication with employees in case of uncertainties, balance controlling.
- Business trip accounting – cost control, calculation of per diems, document checking, preparation of business trip order, communication with employees in case of uncertainties.
- Payment preparation in bank for expense claims and per diems.
- Preparation of necessary documentation for company’s representation costs.
- Breakdown of communication costs by departments, sending data to relevant managers.
- Cost invoices – controlling, booking, communication with suppliers, sorting out issues.
- Annual stock taking of vendors (balance reconciliation letters).
- Monthly closing procedures: ensuring that month is closed properly – necessary calculations are done and posted.
- Preparation of summary table and order for employee taxable benefits, paid according to invoices, submission to payroll accountants.
- Assistance in audits, providing all necessary documents and information, prepare reports required by auditors.
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences.
- Provide the manager proposals for work improvement.
- Various reports and analyses using Microsoft Excel as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher professional accounting education;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Advanced level of computer skills;
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Accounts Payable experience a plus;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2018 a plus;
- High sense of responsibility and self-motivation;
- The ability to accurately fulfill the direct management orders and work tasks;
- The ability to work in a team.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing team, we also offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Opportunity to work on as part of a Global leader in online gaming
- Employee Referral Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Nationwide Employee Discount Program
More information on www.evolution.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 15,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution’s dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivaled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO). More information on Evolution.com.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:50:01 GMT
Click Here To Apply