Full-timeEstimated: $33,000 – $48,000 a year1 hour ago
- Laboratory experience
- Medical receptionist
- Office experience
- Computer skills
Full Job Description
Responsible for various duties in the lab.
- Scheduling abilities.
- Must have previous medical receptionist experience.
- Must have experience working with lab terminology and diagnosis codes.
- Must be able to work in very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work directly with the general public and perform many numerous duties at one time, all the while maintaining an open and friendly atmosphere.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to work varied hours.
- Computer experience necessary.
- Knowledge of business office procedures.
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation to type patient information.
- Skill in greeting patients and answering the telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner.
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions.
- Frequent use of computer, telephone, fax machine, and copier.
- Constant interaction with patients, staff, physicians and the public.
- Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
- Contact involves dealing with sick people.
- Possible exposure to communicable diseases/body fluids.
Location: 303 S. Nappanee St., Elkhart, IN 46514
Job Type: Full-time