- High school diploma or GED
We are currently seeking a responsible, energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Laboratory Specimen-Handler. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to train on the handling and sorting of samples in a bio-hazard environment. You will be expected to perform and complete daily assignments which may cause for working past end of shift. as directed by management.
A background check is required.
- Perform specimen sorting processes as trained
- Complete tasks according to specified daily job needs
- Attention to detail
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- High school diploma
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our safe as possible, we have installed a temperature check-in point before entering the building, providing masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Southaven, MS 38671: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Please provide a cell phone number to receive text messages for this position.
- Have you previously worked in a lab position?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location