Hey You! Are you looking to work for a company that will improve your career path in surveying and help you grow professionally, achieve higher roles, and oversee massive projects!!? And to work for an optimistic, supportive, and team-oriented company highly focused on building a comfortable and friendly environment for our team members!? Well, we are the company for you! We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to embark on a career journey with us as an, working with the world’s leading engineering company.
- This person is responsible for supporting a Party Chief in the field. Individuals will be working within a crew of 2 individuals.
- The primary objectives of this position are quality, accuracy, thoroughness, clarity, regulatory requirements, public relations of work, safety, meeting schedules, within budgets and responsive service to clients.
- Organize field work, maintain a safe work environment, protect and maintain the equipment and vehicles, accurately and efficiently collect field data and locate features, deliver data to the office, and maintain accurate records of work and expenses.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Requires many walking outside year-round through terrain and in extreme heat and cold.
- Survey Equipment
- Hands Tool
- Construction Site
- Survey Instrument
- Technical Skills and Troubleshooting
- Minimum Requirements/Expectations:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some experience as an Instrument Operator/Rodman
- Good technical skills
- Ability to work outside for long periods
- Entry Level/Intermediate Level
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.