Life Strategies 4.3★
We don’t just have a mission statement….we have a mission.
At Life Strategies Counseling, Inc (LSCI), our commitment to optimal mental health and steadfast support isn’t just for our clients, it extends to every member of our team.
LSCI realizes the strength of our practice is our exceptional staff. We support our clinicals in building a thriving and profitable caseload upon a culture of values of innovation, professionalism, and healthy work/life balance. We are currently seeking Licensed Mental Health Therapists (LPC, LCSW, LAC, LMSW) for full time positions in Pocahontas, AR.
- Must be fully licensed or be actively working toward independent licensure in the state of Arkansas
- LPC, LCSW, LAC, LMSW
- Must be willing to work in a school based environment
- Experience providing direct psychotherapy services to individuals and families
- Solid computer and basic technology skills
- Self- motivated and independent therapists able to quickly build rapport with clients
- Pay range: $45.00-$60.00 per billable hour
- Therapists working towards licensure (LAC or LMSW) we will pay supervisor fees
- Paid holidays
- Attractive sign on bonus
- Health/Dental/Vision/401 k with employer contribution
- Student Loan paydown plan
- EAP services at no cost
- Professional development/ CEU’s
LSCI provides outpatient counseling and psychiatric services to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and group psychotherapy in a warm, safe, and supportive environment. Services are offered for a wide variety of mental health concerns, including, depression, anxiety, stress, childhood abuse and trauma, family and relationship issues, grief, loss, and addiction recovery.
LSCI is a proud member of the Refresh Mental Health network. Refresh provides outstanding operational support, infrastructure, and resources to allow clinicians to focus on what they do best-providing exemplary care to clients. This partnership allows us to offer additional resources and operations support while maintaining our local identity and leadership.
LSCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workplace. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of all people, including those of the LGBTQIA+ communities, members of all ethical groups, people with disabilities and medical conditions, foreign-born residents, and veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Refresh is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration.