THIS POSITION OFFERS A $1,500 HIRING BONUS!
Access Family Services, Inc.
Are you searching for a way to use your compassion, knowledge, and leadership skills? Access Family Services, Inc., part of the national Pathways mental health family of providers, offers foster care, mentoring, community based and outpatient counseling services to support children, their families, and adults in the most effective and respectful manner. Our employees live out their passion for helping the community and are looking for a hardworking, dedicated, and passionate person to join the team!
For your passion and dedication, we offer paid training, career advancement opportunities, flexible part time or full time flexible schedule and much, much more (read below)! We realize that your growth is paramount to our continued reputation of quality and service excellence, so we are ready to invest in YOU from day one!
About your Role:
Therapist/Clinician provides outpatient therapy for children and adults; completes new intakes; performs comprehensive clinical assessments and evaluations, as well as medically necessary outpatient therapy services to adults and children with mental health, developmental disabilities and/or other personal and family challenges so they may attain personal outcomes and lead full, meaningful lives they envision.
Does the Following Apply to You?
- Masters’ degree in human services or related field.
- Active licensure as an LPC, LPCS LISW-CP, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist in South Carolina or an associate license (LPC/A, LISW/A, LMFT/A or LP/A) may be considered.
- Experience: 1-year experience working with the population served
Perks We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days (1st year 10 days; increases with tenure)
- Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
- 7 Paid Holidays (including one floating holiday)
- Medical, Dental, Vision including a Health Savings Account or FSA
- Health, Dependent and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse and/or Dependents
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Perks @Pathways – national discounts on shopping, travel and entertainment
If you’re #readytowork The Pathways is #readytohire!
Pathways is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.